Download Madhyamik English Notes on Father’s Help. It will helps to get good marks in West Bengal Madhyamik Examination (WBBSE). “Father’s Help” written by R.K. Narayan.
Contents of This Post
Madhyamik English Notes on Father’s Help :
West Bengal Secondary Exam (Madhyamik) Study Notes for English (Prose – Father’s Help Question Answer). It will immensely help the madhyamik students who prepares themselves to do good result in Madhyamik Exam. Follow our study notes to get high marks in english subject. According to new syllabus, I give a note about Prose – Father’s Help. It will surely help you.
MCQ of Father’s Help: Madhyamik English Notes
- With a shudder Swami realized that it was – Monday.
- When Swami ought to have been in the school prayer hall, he was lying on the – bench.
- According to Swami. Samuel is especially anger with boys who are – late.
- Father decided to send the headmaster a – letter.
- While going to school Swami was bothered by – conscience.
- The colour of Samuel’s coat was – yellow.
- When Swami entered the class Samuel was teaching – arithmetic.
- Swami was late to school by – half an hour.
- The headmaster was on a leave for one – week.
- Swami thought a moment ago the day was – Friday.
- Swami complained his headache at – 9 o’clock.
- Swami had – a headache.
- Swami ought to have been in the school prayer hall at – 9.30
- Swami refused to go to school because – he had a headache.
- Samuel is – Swami’s teacher.
- Swami went to school feeling that – he was the worst boy.
- Swami would deliver the letter to the H.M. at – the end of the day.
- Samuel is much friendlier – than any other teacher.
- Samuel has – a dark face, thin moustache, unshaven check, yellow coat.
- Swami had not done his home work because – of his headache.
- The bell rang for the last period at – 4.30
- The letter was snatched away by – Swami’s father.
- According to Swami their headmaster is- afraid of the teacher.
- Swami’s head was dizzy with – confusion.
Madhyamik Suggestion: Download
SAQ of Father’s Help: Madhyamik Study Notes
- Where did father put the letter?
Father put the letter in an envelope and sealed it.
- What did Swami failed to decide about Samuel?
Swami failed to decide if Samuel really deserved the allegations made against him.
- How did Samuel look?
Samuel had a dark face, thin moustache, unshaven check, yellow coat.
- Why did Swami stopped by the road side on this way to school?
Because Swami wanted to make up his mind about Samuel.
- What were the mistakes made by Swami?
Swami tried to give the excuse of having a headache. He told wrong picture of Samuel before his father.
- Why did not Swami deliver the letter to the headmaster?
Because his headmaster leave for a week.
- Why did father write the letter to the headmaster?
Swami’s father wrote the letter about the allegations against Samuel.
- Why did Swami say that he had a headache?
Because he had not done his homework and he did not want to go to school.
- Who ordered Swami to dress up and go to school and Why?
Swami’s father ordered Swami to dress up and go to school.
Because his father thought that it was not Swami’s headache but it was Swami’s act not to go to school.
- What was Swami not sure of?
Swami was not sure of what he said his father against Samuel that was true or false.