Download HS Mathematics Suggestion 2022 PDF (WBCHSE) for Class 12 Higher Secondary Examination Preparation. HS 2022 Mathematics (Math) Suggestion for Last minute suggestion. Class 12 Mathematics (Math) suggestion for 2022 examination. Class XII Mathematics (Math) examination 2022 suggestion for well preparation.
HS Math Suggestion 2022 Overview:
|Exam Name||Higher Secondary (Class 12)|
|Approximate Common in 2022||Above 60%|
HS Mathematics Syllabus:
Download mathematics syllabus of WBCHSE board (Higher Secondary Education).
Chapter: HS Mathematics
Sets Relations & Functions Trigonometric Functions
ALGEBRA • Principle of Mathematical Induction • Complex No. & Quadratic Equ. • Linear Inequalities • Permutation & combination • Binomial theorem • Sequence & Series
• Straight Lines • Conic sections • Introduction to 3-D Geo.
Limits & Derivatives
1. Group A (MCQ) 11 X 10 = 10]
a) Sets or Trigonometric
d) Algebra or Algebra
f) Geometry or Geometry
h) Limits or Derivatives
j) Probability / Statistics
2. Group B (VSAQ) [Each questions carries 2 marks]
a) (2outof4)[2X2 = 4] i) Set
ii) Relation or mapping
iii) Trigonometry (associated; compd; angles; sum, prod; multiple &
sub multiple angles)
iv)Trigonometry (general solution / properties of triangle) Two chapters (general solution & properties of triangle) are to be covered either in 2a(v) & 3a(iii)
b) (2 out of4) [2X2 = 4]
i) Complex numbers
ii) permutation and combination
iii) binomial theorem
iv) AP/GP/Infinite GP [3 chapters (A.P & G.P & Infinite G.P) are to be
covered in either of questions 2b(v); 3b(v); 4b(iv)] c) (1 out of 2) [1 X2 = 2] i) straight line
ii) Analytical-D Geometry
d) (1 out of 2) [2 XI =2] i) limit
e) (1 outof2)[2Xl =2] i) Probability
3. Group C (SAQ) [Each questions carries 4 marks]
a) (2outof3)[2X4 = 8] i) Set / Relation / mapping
ii) Associated; comp; angles; sum. prod; multiple & sub multiple angles
iii) General solution / properties of triangle [Two chapters (general solution & properties of triangle) are to be covered either in 2a(v) & 3a(iii)] b) (2 out of 5) [2X4 = 8] i) mathematical induction ii) complex number iii) permutation and combination iv) binomial theorem
v) sequence & series (AP/GP/Institute GP) [3 chapters (A.P & G.P & Infinite G.P) are to be covered in either of questions 2b(v); 3b(v); 4b(iv)]
c) (2 out of 3) [2X4 = 8]
i) straight line
ii) straight line iii) circle
d) (1 out of 2) [1 X4 = 4] i) limit
e) (1 out of 2) [1 X4 = 4] i) mathematical reasoning ii) mathematical reasoning
I) (lout of 2) [1X4 = 4] i) Probability ii) Statistics
4. Group D (LAQ) [Each questions carries 5 marks] a) (1 out of 2) [1 X5 = 5] i) Trigonometry
b) (2 out of 4) [2X5 = 10]
i) inequality (with graph) ii) quadratic equation & complex numbers iii) permutation and combination
iv) sequence & series (AP/GP/Institute GP) [3 chapters (A.P & G.P & Infinite G.P) are to be covered in either of questions 2b(v); 3b(v); 4b(iv)] c) (1 out of 3) [1 X5 = 5] -. i) parabola / ellipse / hyperbola I
ii) parabola / ellipse / hyperbola r one question from each chapters. iii) parabola / ellipse / hyperbola
Section: A (compulsory) 10 Marks
1. Statistics: Use of graphs, different types of graphical representation, inference about data from the graphs.
2. Curve tracing with reference to algebraic, trigonometric and greatest integer function, sigma function.
Section: BIO Marks Any one of the following
1. Project on concept of limit.
2. Project on history, development and/or application of complex numbers contribution of mathematics in the relevant fields with a historical approach.3. Use of algebra in investment planning with various forms of investment and formulas for calculating interest on savings.
4. Project on properties and application of parabola, ellipse.
LAB. NOTE BOOK: 3+3=6
Marks Distribution & Questions Pattern:
Math Subject marks distribution according to WBCHSE board.
MCQ -10×1 = 10 (total 15 questions)
VSA – 7×2= 14 (total 14 questions)
SA – 9 x 4 = 36 (total 16 questions)
LA – 4×5= 20 (total 10 questions)
80 (total 55 questions)
HS 2022 Mathematics Suggestion Probability:
Download most significant Mathematics suggestion for WBCHSE HS 2022 exam. SuggestionPedia.com has been providing Math Suggestion for West Bengal Higher Secondary education examination preparation. Get guaranteed suggestive questions for Higher Secondary Mathematics 2022 Exam.
We provide accurate suggestion for HS Math Examination every year. We get high response from all the student of West Bengal. If you want to get Higher Secondary Education Suggestion at your home then you have to contact with us.
How to Get Good Marks in HS 2022 Exam:
- After Test Exam, practice test paper specially objective question should be cleared enough.
- Solve the problematic question.
- Give mock exam for 4 times after test exam.
- Khata Presentation with good hand writing will be very helpful for HS 2022 exam.
- Follow writing style of Rank student in Class.
- Before Final exam, Mathematics subject should be revised 3 times.
- Khata Presentation, Writing Technique, Handwriting Style are more essentials to rank in West Bengal Higher Secondary 2022 Exam.
- Make a plan according to different marks division before work out final exam. I want to say make a list of what you will do at the fist half and second half of 1st hour. Then 2nd and 3rd.
- In examination hall revise of 2 times will be helpful enough. 1st Revise : Check spelling mistake. 2nd Revise: Add or remove answers technically wherever it is needed.
WBCHSE HS Mathematics Suggestion 2022:
We provides HS Mathematics suggestion 2022 under WBCHSE Board since 2012. We try to give our best. We surely assure to all the students our suggestions accuracy. We can not tell you that this suggestion will be common 100%. Originally what percentage I say about that is 60% or 80% or 90%, definitely that percentage will be common surely. We print exact percentage on every Suggestion Cover Page. It will be helpful enough to get high marks in HS Mathematics Exam.
All the Higher Secondary candidates which are first to prepare such kind of important examination in their life. So it is usual that will be frightful to every students. But Being honest we recommend them not to be afraid but be practical enough.We provide not only math Subject Suggestion but also all Subjects Suggestions. We provide West Bengal Higher Secondary Mathematics suggestion plus Study Materials. We had been receiving good response from all the students in West Bengal.
We provide accurate suggestion for HS Mathematics (Math) Examination every year. We get high response from all the student of West Bengal. If you want to get Higher Secondary Education Suggestion at your home then you have to contact with us : 9635053161.
We provide Higher Secondary Arts / Science / Commerce all suggestions for H.S. Examination. We provide also postal notes and online class. If you want to joint our online Tuition Class then you must have a computer / laptop with high speed internet connection.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গ উচ্চমাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষার জন্য যে কোনো Stream এর সমস্ত বিষয়ের উপর পরীক্ষার সাজেশান বাড়িতে বসে সংগ্রহ করার জন্য যোগাযোগ করুন : 9635053161 নম্বরে।
Call: 9635053161 or email: [email protected] to get all subjects suggestion printed copy at your home.
Others Subjects Suggestions 2022:
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I score high marks in Higher Secondary (HS) 2022 exam of West Bengal?
Follow our suggestions, prepare yourself according to routine.
How can I find the best suggestions online for the HS 2022 examination?
Search suggestion from SuggestionPedia. www.suggestionpedia.com
What should l do to get 95% +marks in HS (12th) Exam (West Bengal board)?
Prepare text book, test paper, our suggestion, frequently give mock test.
Which is the best Mathematics study materials for HS?
1. Suggestions of SuggestionPedia.
What are the pass marks of each subject of the WBCHSE 12th HS Examination?
It is 24.